Reasons to contact your counselor
- need someone to talk to about school, family or friends
- questions about your schedule
- need help in your classes or improving your grades
- general questions
If you need immediate assistance or are in a suicidal or high risk crisis please call 911 or
Crisis Connections 866-4CRISIS (206-461-32222).
Our Counselors are available. The best way to reach your Counselor is by email, and they will respond back to you as soon as possible.
Counseling Office Staff
- Carolyn Stelling 6th Grade Counselor
- Steffany Black 7th Grade Counselor
- Danielle MacDonald 8th Grade Counselor
- Andrea Fields Registrar
- Phone: (425) 936-2460 Fax: (425) 576-6342