Each student will graduate prepared to lead a rewarding and responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
We strive to develop a community of respectful, life-long learners who use inquiry, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to become responsible contributors to our global society. We are an inclusive community that considers multiple perspectives. We value reflection, collaboration and taking action to make a positive impact.
- Success - We set high expectations and provide strong support to help students grow every year.
- Well-Being - We create a safe, welcoming, and inclusive place for students to learn.
- Engagement - We have a high level of student and family engagement to improve student outcomes.
- Excellence - We effectively utilize resources and systems for optimal learning.
- Innovation - We encourage new ideas and strive for excellence in teaching and learning.
- Equity - We increase equitable outcomes by addressing barriers to engagement and success.